Are you struggling with developing your mobile marketing strategy?
If you are, you’re not alone. Mobile Strategy Keynote presentations are probably one of the most requested topics I’m receiving lately. Just as marketers have begun to really feel comfortable with their Social Media Strategies, mobile has burst on the scene and once again has a lot of folks feeling technologically challenged and in need of information and guidance — especially in the destination marketing space, where mobile is poised to completely rewrite the role of the traditional CVB/DMO website in the destination marketing, sales and experience lifecycle.
The Latest Mobile Statistics & Strategy Implications
While the presentation above was created for a destination marketing conference keynote, the beginning is full of mobile stats that apply to all marketers. If you’re interested, you can get a copy of the stats for yourself by downloading our Mobile Readiness White Paper (free). It has a bunch of great mobile stats and if you are a destination marketer, you’re definitely going to want to download it and use it as:
- Guide for 2013 Marketing Strategy Plans
- Benchmarking your CVB or DMO against the destination marketing industry (Top 200 Markets)
- A thought starter: we talk about the future of DMO/CVB websites in a Mobile First world — and the incredible opportunities afforded to destination marketers in this new mobile driven paradigm
Mobile Content Creation Strategies
Mobile isn’t just a new platform to market to prospective visitors and consumers.
Mobile technology is fundamentally altering how you CAN create marketing content. In the second half of this mobile keynote presentation I talked about:
- Apps and approaches for creating killer content using your mobile phone
- A successful mobile content marketing case study – showing how we used a single mobile phone, content and social media to change the brand perception of a major international festival
- The secret to successfully leveraging mobile technology to market brands and specifically, destinations
Download Your Copy of Mobile First: Using Mobile to Market Your Brand
If you’d like to download your own copy of the entire hour and thirty minute keynote, please fill out the download form below.